Brett Dalton for August Man (September 2014)
- Name - Lisa
- Birthday - August 19th
- Favourite number - 6
- Height - 5’8” (172cm)
- Talents - (haven’t practiced in a while, but…) playing the clarinet, writing, and an odd ability to memorize entire scenes/films/tv shows…
- Can you juggle? - Well? No.
- Art/Sports/Both - Both
- Do you like writing? - Yes! I love writing! I used to write tons of poetry…but now I write fanfiction.
- Do you like dancing? - Yep! Especially in my car and at home. I GEEK OUT when no one’s watching. If you catch me, it’ll prob. be the funniest thing you’ve ever seen.
- Do you like singing? - Love it…doesn’t mean that I’m a *good* singer, though. (And I am OBNOXIOUS in the car, driving alone at night)
- Dream vacation - I love the UK, but I have my eyes on Australia/New Zealand next.
- Dream guy/gal - Brett Dalton/Daniel Radcliffe/James Marsters/Nathan Kress (don’t make me choose!) - Emma Watson/Chloe Bennet
- Dream wedding - When Daniel Radcliffe tells me that he’s finally ready to make good on our engagement (it’s on video!) - whatever he chooses to include in the ceremony is fine with me.
- Dream pet - Owl? Monkey? Perhaps a cow. Can we include fantasy animal? Hippogriff.
- Dream job - Being paid to travel and help people.
- Favourite song - PFFT! I have WAY too many! Anything by Backstreet Boys (BSB) or Ed Sheeran is a good place to start…
- Favourite Album - again, any album from BSB.
- Last song you’ve heard on the radio - it was so many years ago…
- Least favourite song - ‘Friday’, anything by N*SYNC, ‘Royals’, ‘Gangnam Style’, to name a few.
- Least favourite album - haha again, any of the albums that include my least fave songs ^ above are a good place to start…
- Least favourite artist - N*SYNC, Insane Clown Posse…
- Guys/Girls/Both - All about the men. :)
- Hair colour - Brunette/Blonde
- Eye colour - blue/green/brown (all good)
- Humorous/serious? - humorous
- Taller/Shorter - ‘taller, but not much taller. If I need to crane my neck to look at somebody, it’s not of the good.’ - stealing Maria’s response. Ditto. (though, for Brett Dalton I wouldn’t mind! - there can be exceptions!)
- Biggest turn off - I have tons of those. But the biggest? Being a sexist/racist/homophobic tool.
- Biggest turn on - ‘sense of humour, intelligence and genuine kindness (rocking bod wouldn’t hurt, either).’ - again, stealing Maria’s answer. ;) It’s perfect.
Coulson from Season 2 of Agents of SHIELD - TV Guide
Old school office
Anonymous said: Brett dalton is becoming a problem. What are our options?
1. He should shave
2. He should STOP
3. MORE DENIM??????????
4. Jesus, probably
(sorry if my answers aren’t ‘new’ …I did one of these like a month ago)
"Do you think this has been easy on me? Do you have any idea how hard it was? The sacrifices, the decisions I had to make?"
If there is one thing I love as much as Jealous!Ward, it’s Concerned!Skye!
I got tagged by smithandwinchester!
Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
@ChloeBennet4: Aww shit. Season two comin’ at ya very very soon.
AOS countdown ➜ day 4: favourite male
I am not a good man, Skye.